The European edition of Market Research in the Mobile World will take place September 23-26, 2014 in Berlin, Germany. Building on the continued success for the only global conference series focusing on online and mobile marketing research, MRMW will feature world class speakers, cutting edge discussions and a review of the latest tools and technologies available.
In 2014, MRMW Europe will return to Berlin where the first MRMW conference was held in 2010. We will take a look at the key trends for mobile research in Europe and how insight gathered using new mobile techniques and wearable devices are having an impact on the bottom-line of businesses. Not to forget that mobile operators and technology companies are also becoming part of the ecosystem.
Speakers at MRMW will include top marketing researchers from multinational companies, international think tanks and the world’s most innovative research agencies. We are inviting you to submit innovative case studies in the area of mobile marketing research.
Key topics for 2014 include:
- The rise of life-tracking apps and sensors on any devices
- Leveraging 'internet of things' for marketing research
- Measuring emotions, moods and subconscious decisions
- Geofencing and how it can target customers
- Evolutions in mobile and online research design
- Consumer engagement in multichannel environments
- Augmented reality and its application on mobile research
- Data collection and analysis on the cloud
- Research on research: mobile versus traditional research
- Gathering rich insight through integrating active and passive data
- Latest regulatory updates on data protection and privacy
- Doing research using wearables such as Google Glass, Smart Contact Lens etc...
Important points for a successful submission:
Submissions must be based on actual work carried out or underway
- Forward looking statements should be based on actual market data, industry insight and personal experience
- Co-presentation with clients is highly encouraged
- Be specific, highlight an individual methodology, technology or project
- Highlight the differentiators and what makes your case unique
- Strictly no sales pitches
The call for papers is open until April 4th. Successful applicants will be informed by May 6th.